FINAL EVENING OF NIGHT OPERATIONS SUNDAY MARCH 21st 2021
Monday & Tuesday 9am – 4:30pm
Wednesday to Sunday 9am – 9pm
Daily Lift Tickets MUST BE purchased online and in advance.
- Daily Lift tickets will be released at 12pm each day for the following day.
- i.e. On Friday at noon for Saturday
- NIGHT OPERATIONS END SUNDAY MARCH 21st 2021
DO NOT PURCHASE A BEGINNER TICKET UNLESS YOU ARE A BEGINNER. These tickets provide access to the Beginner Terrain and Lifts ONLY
- DAY TICKETS ARE VALID 9am to 4:30pm
- AFTERNOON TICKETS ARE VALID from 12:30pm to 9pm and only offered Wednesday thru Sunday
- NIGHT TICKETS ARE VALID from 3:30pm to 9pm and only offered Wednesday thru Sunday
DAILY LIFT TICKETS ARE STRICTLY LIMITED, NON-REFUNDABLE, AND NON-TRANSFERABLE AND NOT FOR RE-SALE.
To Purchase an online daily ticket:
- Head to mountstlouis.com
- Select the date you plan to ski or board from the date picker. BE VERY CAREFUL. ENSURE YOU ARE PICKING THE CORRECT DATE.
- The purchaser must setup an account profile. You can add Family Members (or friends) to your account. Every ticket must be assigned to a guest.
- Choose FIRST TIME VISITOR TICKET if you do not already have a LOUIS Xpress RFID card.
- Choose WELCOME BACK TICKET if you have visited MSLM in the 20/21 season and already have a Louis Xpress Card with WTP #
- Follow the prompts and enter your payment details.
- Upon purchase, you will receive a Redemption Voucher with QR code on your mobile device (or print out, if you prefer!).
- When it is time to head to the mountain, proceed directly to one of our new Louis Xpress RFID card Pick-Up Boxes located around the resort.
- Scan your digital QR Code at the pick-up boxes to receive your Louis Xpress Card RFID daily lift ticket.
- Head direct to lift and enjoy your day on the mountain.
Please ski and ride with care. Abide by the alpine responsibility code and all COVID19 protocols.
Louis Xpress RFID card Reload:
Once you have purchased an online daily ticket, you can reload the physical card using the WTP number found on the front of the card.
Due to capacity limits, there will be a strictly limited number of lift tickets available each day, so we recommend that you purchase in advance to avoid disappointment.
Tickets MUST be purchased online as ticket windows will not be open for purchasing but for redemption vouchers only.
If you have any questions, please contact our Guest Relations at [email protected] or call 705 835 2112
PLEASE NOTE: All tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable, and not for resale.
In the event Mount St. Louis Moonstone is forced to close by local, provincial or federal authorities due to COVID-19, all refund requests should be made by email to [email protected] with a copy of your receipt and clear request for refund. All refunds will occur at the end of the season and may take up to 28 business days to process.