Podium Pass/Program Pass Terms & Conditions
In consideration of Mount St. Louis Moonstone accepting my application for a Podium Pass, I hereby agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- Podium Pass/Program Pass is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- If Ski Pass Preserver insurance has not been purchased there are no refunds.
1. REFUNDING PURCHASE or Cancelling in Season: In order to be eligible for any full or partial refund at any time, pass holders must purchase insurance through Red Sky. To obtain a copy of full insurance plan details
- Red Sky Claims Team through email [email protected] or by phone 1-866-889-7409 Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm. Insurance premium is administered at 6% of the value of the pass that is being purchased and is only offered at time of pass purchase.
2. PODIUM PASS REPLACEMENT: A Podium Pass and/or Program Pass holds a lot of value. You must have it with you to access the mountain when you visit Mount St. Louis Moonstone.
If your Podium Pass or Program Pass is lost or forgotten, please visit the Louis chalet Guest Services for reissue. Guests may not access the mountain without their Louis Xpress RFID card.
Every reprint will have a non-refundable administrative fee associated to it. Once your Podium Pass or Program Pass has been reprinted, your original Louis Xpress RFID card will be blocked and will no longer permit lift access.
If you happen to find your original Louis Xpress RFID card, please carefully dispose of it to avoid any confusion at the lift for the remainder of the season.
Reprints are at the discretion of Mount St. Louis Moonstone and may be capped at any time during the season. If a blocked Podium Pass or Program Pass is found in use by a person other than the rightful holder, it will be revoked and the rightful holder will be barred from Resort facilities for the remainder of the winter season, without refund.
Mount St Louis Moonstone reserves the right to revoke Podium Pass/Program Pass without refund for:
- Misconduct or breach of the Alpine Responsibility Code
- Violation of terrain park rules and/or chairlift safety procedures
- Assisting another person in any way to obtain unauthorized entry to Mount St Louis Moonstone
- Attempted use of Louis Xpress RFID card by someone other than the photographed person
- Unauthorized reproduction or any other misuse of Podium Pass/Program Pass/daily lift tickets and/or coupons
- Acting disrespectfully toward Mount St Louis Moonstone staff or other patrons
- Failure to comply with COVID19 regulations, protocols and policies
These or other violations may result in criminal prosecution.
As a Passholder, I agree:
- To read, understand and abide by Mount St Louis Moonstone’s “Alpine Responsibility Code” and Podium Pass/Program Pass Terms and Conditions.
- To read, understand and execute a Release of Liability Agreement.
- Not to teach skiing or snowboarding at Mount St. Louis Moonstone for remuneration.
- Not to allow use of my Podium Pass/Program Pass by any other person.
- To comply with COVID19 regulations, protocols, and policies.
I understand that the breach of this contract is a serious offense. Every Louis Xpress RFID card remains the property of Mount St. Louis Moonstone Ski Resort Limited.
3. Waiver and Release of Liability Agreement: All pass holders are required to personally execute a Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims, Warning, Assumption of Risk, Indemnity Agreement, and Consent to Medical Treatment/Transport ( the “Waiver and Release of Liability Agreement”) in order to finalize their pass purchase. A parent or legal guardian must execute the Waiver and Release of Liability Agreement for pass holders under 18 years of age. A copy of these Terms and Conditions and Waiver and Release of Liability Agreement can be found at mountstlouis.com/waiver
4. Season Length and Operating Hours: MSLM’s core season typically runs from mid-December to the end of March Break. During that time, day lift operation is from 9am to 3:30pm and night lift operation is from 3:30pm to 9pm. Pre and post core season operating schedule is at the discretion of MSLM management. Resort facilities operate daily at the discretion of MSLM management. There are no refunds or compensation in case of cancellation of operations on account of weather, snow conditions, limited terrain, mechanical failure of equipment or for any other cause or event of any nature. The length of the winter season and daily hours of hill access are dependent on weather and snow conditions. Individual runs may be closed on a temporary basis for safety reasons or for event purposes.
5. Pass Privileges: You can read about specific validity to your GOLD ANYTIME or SILVER5x5 Podium Pass here. Night skiing is scheduled to start Thursday, December 16, 2021 and end Sunday, March 20, 2022.
All rates, hours and dates can change without notice.
6. RFID Louis Xpress Cards: Daily Lift tickets and Season passes must be worn on the left side of the body, in a secure pocket to activate the gate system. Protection of the pass from loss or damage is entirely the responsibility of the pass holder. Passes must not be altered in any manner and must be presented for inspection at lift gates, at any point of sale and to any MSLM employee or safety volunteer on request. Improper use of a pass or failure to follow hill use and safety rules will result in confiscation and cancellation of the pass without refund.
7. As a Passholder, I agree:
a) to read, understand and abide by Mount St. Louis Moonstone’s “Alpine Responsibility Code” and these Season Pass Terms and Conditions.
b) to read, understand and execute a Waiver and Release of Liability Agreement.
c) not to teach skiing or snowboarding at MSLM for remuneration.
d) not to allow use of my pass by any other person.
I understand that the breach of this contract is a serious offense. The season pass remains the property of Mount St. Louis Moonstone Ski Resort Ltd.,