- Memberships are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- If pass insurance has not been purchased there are no refunds or MSLM Credits.
- Red Sky Claims Team through email email@example.com or by phone 1-866-889-7409 Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm.
Misplaced, Lost or Forgotten Podium Season Pass Memberships: Pass holders must not access trails and lifts without their season’s pass. If the pass is misplaced, lost or forgotten the Pass holder must advise Mount St. Louis Moonstone immediately. A lost/forgotten pass lift ticket (LFP) may be purchased once per season at posted prices. There are no complimentary lift tickets. After one (LFP) per season, lift tickets can be purchased at full posted rates or a replacement Season Pass can be purchased. The price of this replacement pass will be $50+hst. If an LFP lift ticket or pass is found in use by a person other then the rightful pass holder, the LFP lift ticket and pass will be revoked without refund and the pass holder may be prohibited from Mount St. Louis Moonstone facilities for the entire season, without refund.
Use of a Pass by Another Person: A pass may be confiscated with no re-issue if in the sole judgement of a Mount St. Moonstone representative, it is used in a fraudulent manner. A $100 fine plus the price of a daily ticket may be charged to the Pass holder for any fraudulent use by another person. The resort reserves the right to engage law enforcement in any situation of fraud or missue.
Mount St Louis Moonstone reserves the right to revoke season pass membership without refund for:
- Misconduct or breach of the Alpine Responsibility Code
- Violation of terrain park rules and/or chairlift safety procedures
- Assisting another person in any way to obtain unauthorized entry to Mount St Louis Moonstone
- Attempted use of season pass membership by someone other than the photographed person
- Unauthorized reproduction or any other misuse of season pass membership/daily lift tickets and/or coupons
- Acting disrespectfully toward Mount St Louis Moonstone staff or other patrons
These or other violations may result in criminal prosecution.
As a Passholder, I agree:
- To read, understand and abide by Mount St Louis Moonstone’s “Alpine Responsibility Code” and Season Pass Terms and Conditions:
- To read, understand and execute a Release of Liability Agreement;
- Not to teach skiing or snowboarding at Mount St. Louis Moonstone for remuneration; and
- Not to allow use of my pass by any other person.
I understand that the breach of this contract is a serious offense. The season pass remains the property of Mount St. Louis Moonstone Ski Resort Limited.