Misplaced, Lost or Forgotten Program Pass: Program Pass holders must not access trails and lifts without their Program Pass. If misplaced, lost or forgotten the Program Pass holder must advise Mount St. Louis Moonstone immediately. A lost/forgotten pass (LFP) lift ticket may be purchased once per season at posted prices. There are no complimentary lost pass replacements. A lost Program Pass may be reprinted once per season, subject to a $50 administrative fee. After one reprint per season, replacement passes must be repurchased. The price of this replacement program pass will be equal to the price that was paid when purchased. If an LFP lift ticket or pass is found in use by a person other then the rightful pass holder, the LFP lift ticket and pass will be revoked without refund and the pass holder may be prohibited from Mount St. Louis Moonstone facilities for the entire season, without refund.
Use of a Program Pass by Another Person: A pass may be confiscated with no re-issue if in the sole judgement of a Mount St. Moonstone representative, it is used in a fraudulent manner. A $100 fine plus the price of a daily ticket may be charged to the Pass holder for any fraudulent use by another person.
Mount St Louis Moonstone reserved the right to revoke program passes without refund for:
- Misconduct or breach of the Alpine Responsibility Code
- Violation of terrain park rules and/or chairlift safety procedures
- Assisting another person in a way to obtain unauthorized entry to Mount St Louis Moonstone.
- Attempted use of program passes by someone other than the photographed person.
- Unauthorized reproduction or any other misuse of program passes/daily lift tickets and/or coupons
- Acting disrespectfully toward Mount St Louis Moonstone staff or other patrons.
These or other violations may result in criminal prosecution.