MSLM is a welcoming family-oriented resort whose purpose is to provide a progressive, fun, recreational, competitive, social, and safe experience for the Membership, their Guests, and the MSLM Team.
The resort strives to provide a safe and healthy ski and snowboard environment. MSLM wants to reassure all individuals accessing the hill that your health and safety are top priority. The resort mandates that all members, guests, staff, and volunteers practice individual health and hygiene, and abide by the capacity management procedures, and physical distance requirements that have been developed in the resort’s updated Operating Plan and Managing COVID19 in the Workplace policy.
It is the responsibility of all individuals while at MSLM to preserve and protect the health and safety of all. The resort strongly encourages all members, guests, staff, and volunteers to review the Personal Responsibility Guide as outlined below.
Avoid Unwanted Exposures
Please refrain from visiting MSLM if:
- you are feeling sick and/or experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
- have been in contact with someone displaying COVID-19 symptoms.
- have been in direct contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- have traveled outside of Canada within the last 14 days.
While at the Resort
- Practice safe physical distancing of at least 2 meters (6ft) AT ALL TIMES
- Face coverings are MANDATORY (must cover nose & mouth) while accessing indoor facilities and buildings.
- Face coverings are MANDATORY (must cover nose & mouth) while in chairlift/surface lift lines and while riding chairlifts/surface lifts.
- Practice a high level of care towards personal sanitization and hygiene.
- Frequently sanitize and disinfect personal items and shared spaces.
- Contactless payment options preferred. Avoid cash sales.
- Observe and follow all posted directional and safety signage.
- Follow the public health guidelines as it relates to household, family, and social interactions.
- Communicate with Administration and Snowschool staff through email or phone to limit the amount of people in chalet spaces and buildings.
- Be kind. Verbal and/or physical abuse of any kind directed at other customers or staff will not be tolerated.
- Disregard for any of the above COVID19 protocols will not be tolerated and guests must leave premises