Daily Lift Tickets MUST BE purchased online and in advance.
- Daily Lift tickets will be released starting December 16th until December 28th at 12pm.
- Further release of tickets will begin every 2 weeks starting December 28th at 12pm.
DAILY LIFT TICKETS ARE STRICTLY LIMITED, NON-REFUNDABLE, AND NON-TRANSFERABLE AND NOT FOR RE-SALE.
To Purchase an online daily ticket:
- Head to mountstlouis.com
- Select the date you plan to ski or board.
- Each person must setup an account profile. Every ticket must be assigned to a guest.
- Enter your payment details.
- Upon purchase, you will receive a Redemption Voucher with QR code on your mobile device (or print out, if you prefer!).
- When it is time to head to the mountain, proceed directly to one of our new Louis Xpress Pick-Up Boxes located around the resort.
- Scan your digital QR Code at the pick-up boxes to receive your Louis Xpress Card RFID daily lift ticket.
- Head direct to lift and enjoy your day on the mountain.
Please ski and ride with care. Abide by the alpine responsibility code and all COVID19 protocols.
Louis Xpress RFID card Reload:
Once you have purchased an online daily ticket, you can reload the physical card using the WTP number found on the front of the card.
Due to capacity limits, there will be a strictly limited number of lift tickets available each day, so we recommend that you purchase well in advance to avoid disappointment.
Tickets MUST be purchased online as ticket windows will not be open for purchasing but for redemption vouchers only.
If you have any questions, please contact our Guest Relations at [email protected] or call 705 835 2112
PLEASE NOTE: All tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable, and not for resale.
In the event Mount St. Louis Moonstone is forced to close by local, provincial or federal authorities due to COVID-19, all refund requests should be made by email to [email protected] with a copy of your receipt and clear request for refund. All refunds may take up to 28 days to process.